9.12.07

It was all fun and games...

...until all the pictures I took were much too blurry. Gah! So, I won't have any pieces from my current life drawing portfolio except for this one, right here.

For this portfolio we are required to have many rendered or "shaded" figures. I don't like rendering, because I was never good at it, and I always stuck to my straight-ass lines. But, my roommate (4th animator, awesome) showed me some elite tips on how to attack the drawing. Unfortunately none of those examples are here, so you will just have to look at this drawing for a prolonged period of time to make up for all the other images that didn't make it. Enjoy!

(If anyone is curious - I will get the portfolio up later, but I need to hand it in this week, so possibly within the next two weeks I will have the drawings up. Oh, and this was a 10 minute pose, cha ch-cha!)